1. Install FanDraft
Available for both the Mac and PC. Compatible with all the latest operating systems.
2. Export the Display
Export your laptop display to a large TV or projector for everyone to enjoy.
Be prepared for your league’s most engagingly real draft experience ever.
WHAT IS FANDRAFT
FanDraft is the modern alternative to the “paper” draft board, creating a dynamic and exciting draft experience, making it feel like an actual NFL draft.
ONE PURCHASE – THE ULTIMATE IN-PERSON/LIVE FANTASY DRAFT
Only one person in your league needs to purchase FanDraft.
Just install it, then export for your whole league to enjoy.
HAVE OWNERS WHO CAN’T ATTEND YOUR LIVE DRAFT?
If you have any owners that are unable to draft, connect it with the FanDraft WEB add-on which will allow them to see the results as it takes place. While they won’t be able to draft directly from the WEB add-on, just pair it will Skype/Facetime or the WEB chat to get their picks (more)
EXPORTING YOUR DISPLAY
STREAM YOUR DISPLAY
Chromecast: For the PC or Mac, consider the the Google Chromecast.
Video Tutorial: How to Mirror your Computer Screen with Google Chromecast.
Text Tutorial: How to use Chromecast to share desktop screen (and audio) to TV?
If you have access to a digital projector, you have the opportunity to display FanDraft at a massive size. Simply connect your projector to your laptop, and enjoy a massively displayed FanDraft screen.
Tips & Troubleshooting
Configuring your PC for cable TV output
To configure your PC for TV output, do the following:
Right-click on a blank part of your desktop and select Properties.
- Select the Settings tab. If your TV is properly connected as a second monitor, Windows will recognize this and show two monitor icons, numbered 1 and 2.
- Change the Screen resolution by moving the slider all the way to the left.
- Click Apply.
Enabling External Monitor
Press the Function (FN) key and your computer’s corresponding F-number key — the external monitor key. (This may be FN+F2, F3, F4, F5, F6 or F7; the combination will depend on your computer.)
Connecting a laptop to a digital projector
- Connect the projector cable to the laptop cable, then turn them both systems on.
- The projector should automatically display what is on your computer screen.
- You can switch between Laptop only, Projector only or Projector and Laptop modes. To do this hold down the FN (function) key and press F4 (some laptops this is F10. Look for the proper icon).
Changing your resolution
Open up your PC’s “Control Panel” Start > Settings > Control Panel Double click the “Display” icon. Select the “Settings tab”, and then you will see the area to control and “Apply” the new resolution.