FanDraft is a digital fantasy football draft board software. Make your live fantasy football draft feel like a real NFL draft!
dIGITAL DRAFT BOARD
- Make your Fantasy Football draft feel like a professional draft.
- Multiple display board types.
- A streaming ticker, live clock, and on-deck information.
- PreDraft Presentation to run before the draft begins.
- Announcing of draft picks.
- Import a team logos, team songs, and owner images.
- Support for keepers and keeper auto-selects.
- Auto-Draft and remote viewing capabilities.
- Fully customizable draft order with support for traded picks.
- Perform in-draft trades.
- Available for Mac & PC.
- Regular, Auction, or Combo Drafts.
- Supports IDPs (Individual Defensive Players)
- Supports up to a 32 team league and 50 rounds of drafting.
- Exportable draft reports available in a variety of formats.
- Integrates with MyFantasyLeague.com
NEW FEATURES IN 2017
- Brand new FanDraft WEB add-on
- More robust Position Rules, allowing for easily utilizing combined positions.
- Redesigned draft and setup areas.
- Easily skip picks after a team's roster is full.
- More to come throughout the summer...
Other features added in the last year...
- Draft Clock turns an alert red color when under 15 seconds left.
- Added ability to change the “Draft Extension” time limit.
- “Hide Selections” from view feature.
- New Streamlined Auction timer
- Added ability to “Import MFL Auto-Pick Keepers” (button available in Setup > Keeper Setup)
- Support for “Rookie Only Drafts”
- Updated “PreDraft” area graphics.
- Draft “Intro Screen”
- Enhanced “Team Notes” section
- New info pop-ups displaying owner info and team needs.
- 2017 NFL Players & Rookies
- Pre-loaded NFL Player Photos
- Improved design to the Setup area.
- Added “League Song” for PreDraft
- “Draft Chime” when players about to be selected
- Rich Text editing for Team Notes
- Polishing improvements to MP4 “Player Video” playback.
- Now compatible with all Mac Operating Systems and PC.
- Ability to automatically alternate “Team Song Tracks” every round.
- “Keeper on the Fly” functionality (allows users to add keepers players in the middle of the draft – useful for users who have additional picks in some rounds).
The All New FanDraft WEB
Do you have some owners that can’t make the draft?
FanDraft WEB helps with this by allowing remote users to view the results of the draft as it takes place.