A purchase of the FanDraft software entitles you to a single license.
Instructions for Registering FanDraft
Following purchase of FanDraft, you will first want to download the most recent version of the software and install it. You will be emailed a license key, which you can use to activate FanDraft. By licensing and registering FanDraft, you can draft up to 50 rounds (as opposed to the 2 rounds available in FanDraft LITE).
To activate FanDraft:
- Select "Help > Registration" in the FanDraft Football software.
- Enter your license key and click the "Activate" button.
If the "Help > Registration" link in inactive for you, this is because you are on the launch screen. Simply create a league and proceed into FanDraft, and you will see the "Help > Registration" area become enabled.
Instructions for Deactivating FanDraft
A purchase of the FanDraft software entitles you to a single license. If you would like to transfer your license to a different computer (you are allowed to do this one time per license purchase), you will first need to deactivate your currently activated copy of FanDraft.
To deactivate FanDraft:
- Select "Help > Registration".
- Click the "Deactivate" text.
- You will be prompted with a warning up clicking "Deactivate". If you would like to continue with deactivation, click the "Deactivate" button.
Transferring League Data
Sometimes you may find yourself needing or wanting to setup your league on one computer, and then transfer it to another.