If you have a owner or two that can’t make the draft, this is a nice tool to have to assist them during your live draft.
What is the FanDraft WEB add-on:
- FanDraft WEB allows owners unable to attend your draft to login to the FanDraft WEB website, and then view the draft as it takes place.
- FanDraft WEB allows users to see all the draft results as they take place, and even chat remotely with the FanDraft application you run at your draft, so they can communicate their picks.
- The WEB add-on does not allow the functionality for remote users to make picks directly (only view and communicate picks).
The single purchase ($5) of the add-on grants access to ALL of your remote owners.
What does the FanDraft WEB add-on NOT do:
- Allow remote users to make picks directly (they can chat-message in their picks though!)
See what FanDraft WEB looks like:
Want to see what FanDraft WEB looks like for your users?
Are you going to be drafting remotely and wondering what it looks like on your device?
Just click on the link below to see it in action:
How FanDraft WEB Works:
After you order the WEB add-on for FanDraft ($5.00), you ACTIVATE web from with your FSM account and you will receive your league login credentials. Activate FanDraft WEB from within FanDraft through the SETUP > WEB area. Then just send this information to your users, and all of the data during the draft will automatically be send for their viewing during the draft.
- The single purchase ($5) of the add-on grants access to all of your remote owners.
FanDraft WEB Instructions:
- Click the TABS above on this page to view both COMMISSIONER SETUP and USER INSTRUCTIONS.
If FanDraft WEB isn’t enough, sometimes we suggest for users to supplement it with 3rd party conferencing software such as Skype or Apple FaceTime (more)
- After purchasing FanDraft WEB, login to your FSM account, and then click on the activation link under resources:
- After you click this you will receive your LEAGUE ID and PASSWORD.
Email this information to your owners, along with the link to FanDraft WEB: http://www.fandraftweb.com
Note: Make sure to keep this all private, and see that your owners do not share it publicly.
- Launch your FanDraft software, and select SETUP > WEB.
– Check the “Use FanDraft WEB” box.
– Enter the your League ID and Password.
– Click the Activate League button.
If all worked correctly, the “Status” button will change to “ACTIVATED”
- Once you start a draft, all of your picks will automatically be uploaded and live for your remote users to see.
- If at any time during the draft you want to communicate with your remote owners, utilize the chat tool displayed on the top right of the FanDraft software:
- Go to http://www.fandraftweb.com and then click on the sport link (Football or Baseball) that you will be using.
- You will be prompted to enter in your League ID and Password.
This information should have been provided to your by the primary FanDraft user (this is usually your commissioner or whoever purchased FanDraft).
- You will immediately be prompted on your browser to enter in your chat name.
It is critical that you type in your actual name, and not leave it as the default or blank.
- After you login you will see the draft as it’s taking place. You should not and do not need to ever refresh your browser. Anything you type into the CHAT area will be sent to your commissioner and anyone else logged in.